Tuesday, January 4, 2011

warmth in a skirt



This photo of Carine Roitfield was really featured in the fab blog The Sartorialist . I think it's a great fashion picture on many levels. The outfit feels both comfortable to wear everyday, even with the fur trim, yet incredibly elegant. I like the bare legs, especially spotting the bandaid on the knee! I would certainly copy this look on some kind of level...maybe with a oversize sweater & add boots. Spotted this skirt at J.Crew in nightfall blue that is perfect. Am not trying to make this a fashion blog, but this winter is chilly and I hate to feel like I'm a walking michelin man.


1 comment:

  1. I just love the colors + textures in The Sartorialist's photo! And the band-aid made me laugh, hah! Even icons have their moments.

    ReplyDelete