Friday, December 17, 2010

Breakfast at Tiffany's



The director Blake Edwards passed away this week. He directed many hilariously funny films but my favorite was the fun, romantic, but poignant Breakfast at Tiffany's. In fact, this film is one of my all time fav movies.
Many things made me fall in love with this film- New York, Audrey Hepburn and the fabulous clothes by Hubert de Givenchy. And from then on, Audrey greatly influenced my style...even this sidestep out from Givenchy on the film "Two for the Road" in which the clothes came from many 60s designers. And if you are an Audrey fan, do check out the other links on this site clothesonfilm for more on Audrey's attire for this free wheeling film.
So on this gray snowy Friday, I may have to watch this film again.

No comments:

Post a Comment