Monday, January 25, 2010

Street Style


I am a HUGE fan of street style blogs and I adore this blog. And now am adoring Street Style Memory Game. Word. Her tag line: Most people we cross each day are forgotten instantly, but sometimes some individuals have a "little undefinable something" that makes them unforgettable. Her blogs posts people so unforgettable and so is her game. Order her ingenious unique game here.
Other fav street blogs- Bill Cunningham's gracious "On The Street" video blog for the New York  Times, the incredible blog The Sartorialist , the scrumptious Cycle Chic blog from Copenhagen and the beloved PDX one, Urban Weeds.
I heart these blogs because of a love of fashion. Smitten with the innovative ways that people put together what they wear to head out into the world. What are you wearing today?

1 comment:

  1. Great blog! I like the way you give little snapshots of interesting things I might not have otherwise known about. I look forward to more! :)

    ReplyDelete